5 Winter Cocktail Ideas for your Restaurant
Winter is in full swing in much of the country, with cold weather and people looking to warm up. We took a look at cocktails on menus getting the most interest right now together with some great ideas to spruce up your cocktail list.
Ginger Old Fashioned
Spruce up the traditional old fashioned with a bit of ginger for a delicious twist on a classic.
– Ginger Simple Syrup
– Muddled Ginger, Orange, and Cherry
Sparkling Apple Cider
Sparkling drinks and cider are both making a big comeback, so why not combine them in a unique way?
– Sparkling apple cider
– Tonic or seltzer
Believe it or not, beets are in, especially for the winter. Try a beet cocktail or beet martini.
– Vodka or Gin
– Grapefruit Juice
– Muddled Beets
– Mint or Rosemary
A drink sure to warm up your guests.
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 cup hot water
– 6 tablespoons apple bourbon
– garnish with lemon peel & cinnamon sticks
A wonderful, low calorie martini for cider fans.
– Malibu spiced rum
– Apple cider
– Pinch of cinnamon
– garnish with cinnamon stick
– rim glass with cinnamon sugar
- Uncorkd Adds New Vendor Purchasing, Tracking and Reporting Functionality - February 13, 2018
- Uncorkd Adds New Inventory Management Functionality with POS Integration - July 24, 2017
- How Many Red or White Wines Should You Have on Your List - May 3, 2016