What better way to beat the heat than with a cold drink in your hand? From spicy margaritas to delectable daiquiris, we’ve got something for everyone. These refreshing favorites are a must-have for your restaurant this season.
In order of appearance:
- Limoncello Collins is a delicious spin on the Tom Collins, a cocktail made with gin. No matter where you are in the world, take a moment to let the sweet limoncello flavors transport you to the Italian coast. Buon appetito!
- This Blueberry-Ginger Mojito Pitcher recipe makes two servings, so grab some friends and spread the blueberry-ginger wealth.
- If you’re a margarita lover with an adventurous side, try out the Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita. The longer it sits, the more intensified the spicy flavor becomes.
- Bobby’s Strawberry Pina Colada combines piña coladas and strawberry daiquiris to bring you a perfectly blended pink treat.
- Even though Vampire Weekend sings about drinking horchata in December, this Classic Horchata recipe is a summer favorite in Spain and Latin America and we can see why.
- The Peach Basil Moscow Mule is a summer twist on a classic cocktail. Adding peach vodka, lemon juice and fresh basil makes it a summertime staple.
- Despite it’s provocative name, Sex On The Beach is fairly harmless yet delicious. A drizzle of grenadine down the sides creates that sunset look we all know and love.
- Perfect for warm nights on the back patio, sunny afternoon cookouts or cocktails with friends, Fresh Grape Sangria is refreshing and delivers a fruity punch.
- More than just a rum and coke, it’s a classic Cuban cocktail. An authentic Cuba Libre requires a generous amount of lime juice to even out the sweetness of the drink.
- The Bella Donna is a magical Mason jar concoction. If you like bourbon, fresh mint, blackberries, or all of the above, you’ll be pouring your next glass before we can say “Ciao, Bella!”
- Watermelon Champagne Cocktail gives off the airs of a fancy drink, but it’s actually very easy to make (and even easier to drink).
- Tasty Cajun Lemonade pays homage to the flavors of New Orleans with generous amounts of liquor and a splash of Tabasco hot sauce.
- This Summer Fruit Daiquiri combines peaches and strawberries and mangoes, oh my!
- You know what they say, when life hands you blackberries, make Blackberry Bourbon Iced Tea.
- It’s possible that you’ve never tried or even heard of the Raspberry-Rose Gin Rickey, but this is one drink you won’t want to miss out on. This fresh take spruces up the classic Gin Rickey by adding, you guessed it, raspberries.
Latest posts by Ilana Litvak (see all)
- The Rise of the Mocktail - August 11, 2017
- Get Your Bar Game Ready For Football Season! - August 8, 2017
- An Insta’s Worth A Thousand Words… - August 4, 2017