What better way to beat the heat than with a cold drink in your hand? From spicy margaritas to delectable daiquiris, we’ve got something for everyone. These refreshing favorites are a must-have for your restaurant this season.
In order of appearance:
- Limoncello Collins is a delicious spin on the Tom Collins, a cocktail made with gin. No matter where you are in the world, take a moment to let the sweet limoncello flavors transport you to the Italian coast. Buon appetito!
- This Blueberry-Ginger Mojito Pitcher recipe makes two servings, so grab some friends and spread the blueberry-ginger wealth.
- If you’re a margarita lover with an adventurous side, try out the Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita. The longer it sits, the more intensified the spicy flavor becomes.
- Bobby’s Strawberry Pina Colada combines piña coladas and strawberry daiquiris to bring you a perfectly blended pink treat.
- Even though Vampire Weekend sings about drinking horchata in December, this Classic Horchata recipe is a summer favorite in Spain and Latin America and we can see why.
- The Peach Basil Moscow Mule is a summer twist on a classic cocktail. Adding peach vodka, lemon juice and fresh basil makes it a summertime staple.
- Despite it’s provocative name, Sex On The Beach is fairly harmless yet delicious. A drizzle of grenadine down the sides creates that sunset look we all know and love.
- Perfect for warm nights on the back patio, sunny afternoon cookouts or cocktails with friends, Fresh Grape Sangria is refreshing and delivers a fruity punch.
- More than just a rum and coke, it’s a classic Cuban cocktail. An authentic Cuba Libre requires a generous amount of lime juice to even out the sweetness of the drink.
- The Bella Donna is a magical Mason jar concoction. If you like bourbon, fresh mint, blackberries, or all of the above, you’ll be pouring your next glass before we can say “Ciao, Bella!”
- Watermelon Champagne Cocktail gives off the airs of a fancy drink, but it’s actually very easy to make (and even easier to drink).
- Tasty Cajun Lemonade pays homage to the flavors of New Orleans with generous amounts of liquor and a splash of Tabasco hot sauce.
- This Summer Fruit Daiquiri combines peaches and strawberries and mangoes, oh my!
- You know what they say, when life hands you blackberries, make Blackberry Bourbon Iced Tea.
- It’s possible that you’ve never tried or even heard of the Raspberry-Rose Gin Rickey, but this is one drink you won’t want to miss out on. This fresh take spruces up the classic Gin Rickey by adding, you guessed it, raspberries.